The SHS self-drilling hollow bar system developed by ANP-SYSTEMS is an extremely efficient self-drilling support that ensures simple, faster and safe installation.
SHS application spectrum: for all ANP products
- Nationally approved system with internal and external monitoring
- Rapid construction progress by drilling, moving and injecting the nail in one operation
- Self-drilling system can also be installed in non-stable floors with a lightweight device
- Thus only minimal disturbance of the subsoil and small space requirement when moving
- Good adaptation to transport and installation conditions by delivery in sections with socket joints
- A large selection of drill bits allows use in a wide variety of soils
- Easy length adaptation on site, e.g. in varying geological conditions, by using sections with socket joints
- Excellent bond between SHS rod and cement mortar due to construction site-compatible thread ribs
- Good adaptation to the required loads through a wide range of diameters and cross-sections
- The certified life cycle analysis of the ANP SHS supports you in calculating the CO2 footprint of your construction project. Request EPD here by mail.
For inquiries and individual advice we are at your disposal.