Bar anchors consist of three main components: the anchor head, a steel tendon - divided into the bond section and free length - and the grout body.
The steel tendon is a round steel bar with coarse, hot rolled thread ribs and can therefore be cut or joined at any desired point.
- Nationally approved system with internal and external quality control
- Well suited to transport and assembly conditions as delivered in parts with couplers
- Simple tensioning, post-tensioning and releasing by means of screw anchoring
- Easily adaptable to required length on site, e.g. with varying geological conditions (can be shortened by cutting or lengthened with a coupler)
- Excellent bond between anchor rod and cement mortar thanks to threaded ribs
- Can be closely matched to the required loads thanks to wide range of cross-sections and steel grades
- Temporary anchors (service life up to 2 years)
- Temporary anchors for extended short-term use (service life 2-7 years)
- Removable temporary anchors
Permanent anchors (service life up to 100 years)
in the steel grades below (see tables for diameters and loads)
- S 670/800
- S 950/1050
For inquiries and individual advice we are at your disposal.