Hollow-bar nails consist of three main components: the nail head, the steel tendon – including sleeve and single-use drill bit – and the grout body. The steel tendon is a hollow steel bar with coldrolled round thread and can therefore be cut or joined at any desired point.
- Nationally approved system with internal and external quality control
- Well suited to transport and assembly conditions thanks to delivery in parts with couplers
- A wide selection of drill bits allows use in a wide range of soil types
- Easily adaptable to required length on site, e.g. with varying geological conditions by using partial sections with couplers
- Excellent bond between SHS-bar and cement mortar thanks to threaded ribs
- Can be closely matched to the required loads thanks to wide range of cross-sections
- Facilitates rapid building progress since drilling, installation and injection of the nail are carried out in a single operation
- Temporary nails (service life up to 2 years)
- Semi-permanent nails, untreated, allowing for a soil-dependent corrosion rate (service life up to 50 years)
- Semi-permanent nails, hot-dip galvanised, allowing for a soil-dependent corrosion rate (service life up to 50 years)
For inquiries and individual advice we are at your disposal.