The system consists of rebars with coarse, hot-rolled thread ribs. They can therefore be cut or joined at any desired point.
The selection of accessories includes various nuts, plates, anchor pieces, couplers, nail plates and recess cones.
Properties & benefits:
- Nationally approved system with internal and external quality control
- Self-cleaning coarse thread suitable for building-site conditions
- Reinforcement bars, screwable throughout; can be shortened or lengthened at any point (e.g. in case of plan amendments, errors in installation etc.)
- Full joint permitted in one level
- Simplified reinforcement arrangement since no overlapping joints are required
- Reduction of anchorage lengths thanks to use of end anchorages
- User-friendly integration into various construction and reinforcement programmes
Available in the steel grades below (see table for diameters and loads)
- Bst 550/620
- S 670/800
For inquiries and individual advice we are at your disposal.