Solid-bar nails consist of three main components: the nail head, the steel tendon and the grout body. The steel tendon is a round steel bar with coarse, hot rolled thread ribs and can therefore be cut or joined at any desired point.
- National approval pending
- Well suited to transport and assembly conditions thanks to delivery in parts with couplers
- Good screwability thanks to rugged coarse thread
- Simple to adapt to required length on site, e.g. with varying geological conditions (can be shortened by cutting or lengthened with a coupler)
- Excellent bond between threaded rod and cement mortar
- Can be closely matched to the required loads thanks to wide range of cross-sections
- Soil nails for temporary use (service life up to 2 years)
- Soil nails for semi-permanent use, allowing for a soil-dependend corrosion rate (service life 2-50 years)
- Permanent nails with standard corrosion protection (service life up to 100 years)
- Permanent nails with long-term corrosion protection to EN1537 (service life up to 100 years)
in the steel grades below (see tables for diameters and loads)
- BST B550B
- S 670/800
For inquiries and individual advice we are at your disposal.