Solid-bar piles consist of three main components: the pile head, the steel tendon or compression member and the grout body.
The steel tendon/compression member is a round steel bar with coarse, hot rolled thread ribs and can therefore be cut or joined at any desired point.
- National and European approvals with internal and external quality control
- Well suited to transport and assembly conditions due to delivery in parts with couplers
- Anchoring elements simple to fit thanks to robust coarse thread
- Suitable for tensile, compression and alternating loads
- Simple to adapt to required length on site, e.g. with varying geological conditions (can be shortened by cutting or lengthened with a coupler)
- Excellent bond between threaded rod and cement mortar
- Can be closely matched to the required loads thanks to wide range of cross-sections and steel grades
- Micropiles for temporary use (service life up to 2 year)
- Micropiles for extended temporary use, allowing for a soil-dependent corrosion rate (service life 2-50 years)
Permanent micropiles (service life up to 100 years)
- Permanent micropiles with standard corrosion protection
- Permanent micropiles with long-term corrosion protection to EN1537
in the steel grades below (see tables for diameters and loads)
- BST B550B
- S 670/800
For inquiries and individual advice we are at your disposal.