Formwork ties consist of a steel tendon together with accessories specific to the particular application. The steel tendon is a section of round bar steel with coarse, hot-rolled thread ribs. This can therefore be cut or joined at any desired point.
The range of accessories includes various nuts, plates, sleeves, concrete/rock anchors, water barriers, climbing cones and others, plus the tools required for fitting.
- Nationally approved system with internal and external quality control
- Self-cleaning coarse thread suitable for building-site conditions
- Unaffected by welding spatter
- Good bending properties
- Different grades for special applications (suitable for welding, high working capacity, suitable for low temperatures and much more)
- Wide range of accessories
Available in the steel grades below (see table for diameters and loads)
- ST900/1100W Type FA
- ST850/950 Type FB
- ST900/1050 Type FC
For inquiries and individual advice we are at your disposal.
Over 100 highly qualified employees in the factory and worldwide ensure problem-free processing
Contact us with questions
Products, project planning, planning, quality management, approvals, certifications, special solutions,
Delivery of appointments, customer support or applications.
ANP - SYSTEMS GmbH
5061 Elsbethen, Austria